||iHP® Bio Decontamination and Sterilization Services
SixLog provides on-site biological decontamination and sterilization services utilizing proprietary iHP® (ionized Hydrogen Peroxide) technology to a variety of industries including Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, First Responders, and Transportation. We provide decontamination services for spaces, rooms and equipment for emergency outbreak control or routine maintenance tailored to your specific needs.
- Routine Maintenance
- Emergency Response
SixLog Bio Decontamination and Sterilization Applications Include:
- Pharmaceutical production areas, fermentation suites, vivariums and research labs
- Incubators, animal racks & washers, and lab facilities & equipment
- Food production, packaging and storage rooms, processing vessels, storage tanks, processing equipment
- Tissue culture labs, blood banks, ICUs, emergency & patient rooms, surgical suites, and sputum induction areas
- Ambulances, fire engines, helicopters & planes, vehicular accidents, and contaminated public areas
- Buses & bus stations, commercial jets & airplanes, cruise ships, rental cars & depot stations, subways & railways
Our hydrogen peroxide based iHP® technology has demonstrated effectiveness in reducing biological contaminants to below detectable levels for many microorganisms. Surface structures of the microorganisms (proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids) are destroyed by the reactive oxygen species (ROS) and reactive nitrogen species produced through the ionic activation of the hydrogen peroxide utilized in our technology.
SixLog’s iHP® can be used in the open air since, once ionized, it acts like a gas as opposed to a vapor, providing excellent distribution properties, and destroying bacteria even in those hard-to-reach areas. Thus, iHP® is more effective and requires a drastically shorter decontamination cycle time than alternatives. Additional advantages of SixLog’s iHP® technology include: iHP® has no requirement for special atmospheric conditions of temperature and humidity and iHP® does not create noxious fumes or leave behind residue like competing processes. Finally, since hydrogen peroxide is the primary component used, breaking down into oxygen and water at the completion of the decontamination process, iHP® is one of the most environmentally friendly or “green” decontaminants today. Have questions? Click here for our FAQs section.
The SixLog Advantage:
- Fast cycle times minimizing downtime
- Superior efficacy
- Excellent materials compatibility
- Environmentally-friendly (“green”) and non-corrosive
- Rapid response
- Cost-effective pricing
- Nationwide support of trained personnel
- Supported by 50 years of experience and extensive resources from SixLog’s parent company, Astro Pak Corporation
SixLog also provides iHP® equipment sales, please contact us for more information.
Mar 01, 2011
May 18, 2011
Feb 05, 2013
CALL OUR SERVICE HOTLINE:
OR HAVE US CONTACT YOU