||What We Believe
SixLog’s passion for excellence is guided by our vision and the values by which we live every day.
SixLog will always meet then exceed our customers’ expectations for the purpose of creating a new standard of excellence.
SixLog is the trusted leader in delivering safe, effective, and advanced biological decontamination services and equipment, when and where needed, in a professional and friendly manner.
Our values are a set of principles which capture the spirit, philosophy and day-to-day business practices of our company, which are reflected in the belief that…
“We do not possess our values as a company in order to succeed; rather, we believe we will succeed as a result of the values we embrace."
- Integrity: We will be reliable, dependable, and can be counted on to keep commitments. We will say what we do and do what we say.
- Respect: We will practice the "Golden Rule" in decision-making. We will respect human life, dignity and the rights of everyone including the consideration of health, safety, and work environment. We, as a company, will aim to motivate each other by praise and positive affirmation rather than criticism.
- Humility: We are in business for the people we serve (employees, customers, partners, vendors). Not for our own wealth, power, prestige, or ego.
- Honesty: We will strive to be genuine, open, and above-board in our relationships. We will accurately report all of the facts available to us.
- Teamwork: we will engender a cooperative and unselfish spirit by striving to maintain good working relationships and to support the efforts and goals of others.
- Family: The family is the foundational unit of every society. The family has a higher priority than the firm and its profitability; therefore, we will seek to build up the family, not tear it down.
- Balance: Vacations and breaks will be encouraged so that proper rest, recreation, and reflection will maximize the long-term effectiveness and productivity of the individual and the entire team. We believe in working hard, but not necessarily in working unproductive long hours just for the sake of appearance.
- Performance: In every way possible (praise, monetary, promotion, awards, benefits, etc.), we will seek to reward industriousness, innovativeness, initiative, prudence, and discipline. Our focus is to develop our full potential, the natural results of which are reaping the rewards of our labor.
- Accountability: Every person is responsible for his or her actions and accountable to a higher authority. In order to achieve our goals each of us will accept individual accountability for how we carry out our responsibilities as well as quickly acknowledge when we need assistance and seek out appropriate guidance.
- Leadership: Effective leaders will be servants who have attracted a following because of their passion, vision, integrity, and love for their people.
- Stewardship: We will strive to use wisely and prudently the resources with which we have been entrusted.
- Character: SixLog additionally places great value on those who care about people, show an interest in their job, show initiative, and possess intelligence, emotional maturity, self-control, humility, an honest and trustworthy nature and a proper perspective on the importance of money.
- Fun: SixLog encourages a fun and relaxed work environment, while at the same time maintaining the highest standards of professionalism.
Mar 01, 2011
May 18, 2011
Feb 05, 2013
CALL OUR SERVICE HOTLINE:
OR HAVE US CONTACT YOU